If you are an overseas student, it is advisable to find out from the nearest Indian Diplomatic Mission about travel, health, and other documents that are required before coming to India.
The documents listed below are necessary for international students coming to India:
- Valid passport
- Confirmed letter of acceptance or a provisional admission certificate from the institution
- Proof of availability of sufficient funds for the duration of studies in India for self financing international students
- Student visa - regular or provisional
- Health certificate
Information regarding customs and baggage rules is available with the Indian Diplomatic Missions abroad. Students are advised to consult these rules before coming to India.
If you are an overseas student and wish to apply for admission to Indus International School, you will be required to present the following documents.
- Copy of your passport and visa
- Registration proof from the Indian Embassy
- School leaving certificate from the previous school
- Conduct certificate from the previous school
- Copies of transcripts or reports of last two years of former school